RGII REASSESSMENT AND TRAINING (Full Time)
The aim of this training is to provide registered participants currently working in the gas industry an opportunity to upgrade their skills and knowledge to ensure that they are up to date with current procedures prior to applying for reassessment.
- Education: Applicants must produce certificates and RGII Registration ID / Number within last 2 years
- Aptitude: Good numerical skills and verbal and written command of the English language are essential.
- Previous Experience: Applicants must produce certificates and RGII Registration ID / Number within last 2 years
|Domestic Gas Safety And Installation
||Domestic Gas Safety Competency for RGI (DGA)
To upgrade, maintain the knowledge and competence of registered gas installers to enable the industry to maintain high standards of practice and above all safety.
Learners will be able to:
1. To prepare for re - assessment
1.1 Gas and the Technology for its combustion and use
1.2 Installation of systems
1.3 Installation of appliances
1.4 Servicing, maintenance, repair, disconnection and reconnection
2. Keep abreast of changes in the gas industry
2.1 Law, codes of practice, industry standards and guidance
3. Provide greater customer satisfaction
3.1 Updating and refresher courses
4. Maintain good practice and above all safety
4.1 Recognising danger